If you have just found out the company you are working for is associated with Securitas ePay, you must be requiring more information on the same. Well, if that’s the case, you have landed on the right webpage which is paperlesspay.talx.com
The following article covers almost everything about Securitas ePay, including the benefits it offers, how you can register on the portal, detailed login procedures, and more. So without further ado, let’s get into it.
- 1 What is Securitas ePay?
- 2 How to Check Securitas ePay Online?
- 3 Securitas ePay Portal Login – www.paperlesspay.talx.com
- 4 How to Access your Securitas ePay Account Via Phone?
What is Securitas ePay?
Securitas ePay, also known as Talx paperless-pay, is an online paystub portal created and managed by Securitas Security Services USA Inc. It’s explicitly designed as an employee website to provide them secure access to their payroll information and help them manage their accounts online.
When you have the convenience and ease of viewing your paystub anywhere or anytime, it reduces the hassle of visiting the human resource department. You can easily manage transfers, direct deposits and decide how you want to get paid.
Securitas ePay helps the employees to get instant access to the various services crucial to their role in the company. There are also a number of benefits you can avail yourself of once you’ve registered to the portal.
Requirements For Securitas ePay Login
- www.securitasepay.com official website.
- Securitas ePay login details.
- An active internet connection.
- An Internet Browser or, preferably, Google Chrome.
- A PC, Laptop, Smartphone, or Tablet.
How to Check Securitas ePay Online?
Basically, there are 2 ways you can go about accessing your account on Securitas ePay, one is by using the official website, and the other is through phone calls.
Most importantly, you have to be a registered member on the portal if you wish to access your paystub online. So if you are a new employee and haven’t got your account on Securitas ePay, we have given the registration method in the following section.
If you already have an account, you need login credentials to access your payroll information. Navigate to the following sections depending on what you are looking for.
Securitas ePay Portal Login – www.paperlesspay.talx.com
- To access your Securitas ePay account, first of all, you have to open paperlesspay.talx.com/securitas in your web browser.
- On the homepage, tap on Click Here to Login link.
- A new window will open on your screen. Type your User ID (case sensitive) and click on Continue.
- Now you will be asked to enter your password, so do the needful and click on Log in.
You will be directed to the Securitas ePay dashboard, and from there, you can navigate to the various services you want to check-in.
|Usage||Check Payroll Information|
How to Register for Securitas ePay Portal?
If you are a new user and want to create an account on Securitas ePay portal, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, head over to the official website by clicking here.
- Next, click on the Click Here to Login link, and wait while you are redirected to a new window.
- Sometimes the official portal may take some time to load properly, so keep that in the back of your mind.
- Within the Register Now! box click on “Click here to register.”
- Now, you will be required to provide your First Name, Last Name, SSN, and Date of Birth. Enter the information, re-check to make sure it’s right, and click on the Continue button to proceed further with the registration.
If you are a Canadian employee working with Securitas, you will have SIN (Social Insurance Number.) So make sure to choose the “Have a SIN?” option when entering the details.
- On the following page, choose your country from the drop-down menu. Enter your Home Address, including City, State, and ZIP. And once you are done, click on Continue. This information will be used to establish your account and help verify your identity.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your contact preferences. Enter your Personal Phone number & Email Address and click on Continue.
- The online system uses this information to verify your identity and help you recover your account if you have forgotten your login password.
- Also, make sure that your provided phone number and email address are readily accessible at the time of registration, as you will receive a one-time passcode for verification purposes.
- On the following page, you have to choose either email or phone for the confirmation code to verify the account information you have provided. Click on the preferred option, and tap on the Send Code button.
- Now wait for the code and once it’s here, provide the input and click on Continue.
Note: When the system is running busy, or under a heavy load, it may take up to several minutes to receive the one-time passcode, so make sure you aren’t in a hurry.
But if it’s taking too long, you may choose to request a new passcode or try another option. Sometimes it’s your network carrier that delays messages, so in that case, go for the email option.
- Now, once you have successfully verified your identity, you can set up your password for the account and finish the registration process by clicking on Submit.
How to Access your Securitas ePay Account Via Phone?
This is probably the easiest method of two. All you have to do is, make a call to 866-604-3729 and follow the on-call instructions. You will be asked to enter your SSN and a generated PIN to log in.
Simply press the number based on what you want to enquire about, and you will have the information you are looking for on your paystub.
How to Resolve Invalid User ID/Password combination?
If you are getting the “invalid user ID/ Password combination” error while logging into your account, that means either of the login credentials is wrong. In most cases, it’s the password, but it can be the User ID too. To resolve the said issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Securitas ePay official website.
- Enter your User ID and click on Continue. But if you suspect that it’s the User ID that you don’t correctly remember, click on “Forgot User ID?”
- Next, click on “Forgot your Password?” if you want to reset your password.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your User ID or password you want to recover; the procedure will be almost the same. You will be asked to validate your identity by providing your First Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Date of Birth.
Once you enter the required information and match your profile’s data, you will receive a verification code on your registered email or phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
The employees who don’t prefer involving their bank account for receiving salary and funds can get it through the Pay card, which is similar to a debit card.
Onsite Guarding, Remote Guarding, Mobile Guarding, and Electronic Security.
So it’s time to wrap up this article, and we hope you learned something useful regarding Securitas ePay and its processes. We have tried to cover everything in brief so it could save your time and help you grasp the knowledge as quickly as possible. If you have questions for us, feel free to drop them down in the comment box.